Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Summer Dragon



The Final Winter has officially closed, but there were just so many beautiful Game of Thrones inspired items that I didn't have a chance to blog during the event, but am still so inspired to create photos with that I think I will continue showcasing them over the next few weeks in between the other events and stores that I need to blog. 

Most of all the items that you see in this photo were at The Final Winter, but can now be found at each store's main location! This event was so much fun and among having the privilege to help blog it I was also able to write the script for 'The Age of Dragons' for Fashion Theatrer - a theater production that combines fashion and storytelling in Second Life! This is an event created by my boyfriend and something that he did before he met me, so it was always something that I wanted to share together with him - so I was very happy that we are able to pull it off. I will link the live recording of it below.

He truly is my sun and stars, even if he rarely ever believes me.


★☆☾Face★☆☾

★☆☾Body★☆☾

  • Necklace - ERSCH - Dragon Necklace
  • Dress - UNAXLuas - Cercei Dress

★☆☾Decor★☆☾

No comments:

Post a Comment