Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Let's have an adventure


And if I may just take your breath away

I don't mind if there's not much to say

Sometimes the silence guides our minds to

So move to a place so far away


The goosebumps start to raise

The minute that my left hand meets your waist

And then I watch your face

Put my finger on your tongue

'Cause you love the taste yeah


These hearts adore,

Every other beat the other one beats for

Inside this place is warm

Outside it starts to pour


★☆☾Face★☆☾

★☆☾Body★☆☾

  • (On Me - Left)) Top - Imbue @ N21 - Lily Crop
  • (On Me - Left) Shorts - Villena @ Kustom9 - Ripped Bermuda Shorts
  • (On Me - Left) Camera - Sweet Thing - Instapic Camera
  • (On Trouble - Right) Pants - RKKN - Finn's
  • (On Trouble - Right) Bracelets - Kunst - Logan 1, 2 & 3


Photograph taken at Soul2Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment